Friday, February 18, 2011

My Wholesale shop


This is my wholesale shop located at Plaza TAR Jln Tunku Abdul Rahman Kuala Lumpur it is located in the busiest area of Kuala Lumpur. The area is famously known as Chow Kit.

Frankly speaking I import my stock all from China. Either I get it from Guangzhou supplier or wholesale market or from Yiwu Futian Market.


Malaysia too has 3-4 wholesale location.

  1. Fashion Accessories - Plaza TAR, Plaza GM both in Chow Kit KL
  2. Textile and clothing - Jalan Kenanga Off Jalan Pudu KL
  3. Food and beverage - Pasar Borong Selayang
  4. Various item - Plaza GM Klang
  5. Tudung,women accessories, scarf,shawl - Jalan Tunku Abd Rahman, Masjid India
  6. Elektronic, Toys, Gift - Chow Kit, Jln Raja Laut
  7. Household and catering product - Behind Hotel Brisdale in Chow Kit
  8. Computer and IT peripheral - Low Yatt Plaza



6 comments :

This comment has been removed by the author.

Purchasing wholesale fashion accessories is not a difficult task. Online shopping gives you a safe and secure way to purchase wholesale accessories.


wholesale fashion accessories

can u contact me coz i m interesred to buy ur fashion handbag 0134419176 whatsapp or wechat tq

Hi.i would like to buy handbag in wholesale.can u contact me 0196292408

Hi.i would like to buy handbag in wholesale.can u contact me 0196292408

Do u have whatssap number. My whatssap is 01111363662

Share with friends